This assignment relates to Student Learning Outcomes 3 and 4 regarding the integration of key informants’ and community stakeholders’ perspectives with micro, mezzo, and macro knowledge when advocating for changes to service delivery systems, and synthesizing evidence based intervention literature to inform strategies for creating organizational, community, or legislative change efforts.
The ability to function within the structures of organizations and service delivery systems as well as pursue necessary organizational change are essential skills for social work practice. This assignment provides students with the opportunity to begin applying the skills necessary for organizational change.
1. Students will be provided with a case study that focuses on an organization. Additionally, students will be provided with one completed Sanctuary Environmental Assessment and one completed Staff Practice Survey (Institute for Health and Recovery, 2011) instrument that will inform the students’ assessment of organizational climate, strengths and challenges associated within the organization from multiple staff and administration perspectives.
2. Based on the results of the organizational assessment tools, select one organizational change to implement within the organization. This change should involve agency practice and/or policy that you have identified as critical to support a trauma-responsive organizational culture. In addition, this change should facilitate more effective and efficient services to the people served by the agency in your case study. Students must connect their selected organizational change with one of the Seven Sanctuary Commitments (see handout and/or Bloom & Farragher book).
3. Based on your organizational assessment, create a proposal to assist the organization in planning and supporting trauma-informed organizational change.
4. The proposed change/intervention should fill a need currently existing at the agency; it should be consistent with the mission of the agency and the needs of its clients. The following components should be included in your proposal/intervention:
1. Philosophy (4 points): describe the agency’s practice philosophy and purpose. This portion should also reflect how the agency’s philosophy relates (or does not relate) to the principles of trauma-informed care. Include a brief summary of your organizational assessment findings.
2. Two Long-term Goals of Intervention and 2 Objectives Each: These goals should be grounded in literature and should align with the mission statement.
3. Two Short-Term Goals of Intervention and 2 Objectives Each: Short range goals must relate logically to the long range goals.
4. Budgeting Plan: Financially, how much will the intervention/program cost? Break down the overall amount into percentages to spend in categories. Categories may include books, periodicals, hardware, software, equipment, personnel, special projects, etc.
5. Implementation: Who decides what needs to be done and when? Who will be included in this process? What actions will be carried out in accordance with the plans? What resources are necessary for conducting the program (volunteers, learning experiences, activities, etc.)?
6. Evaluation: How will you know when your goals are met? What data will be collected?
Papers should be 4-6 pages (maximum), doubled spaced using APA format and include five sources, two of which must come from social work peer-reviewed journals.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.