Task 2 (Due week 4, 1000 words) – Project Communication and Information Systems communication analysis. Instructions:
1. Read the article
Hewage KN & Ruwanpura JY 2009, A novel solution for construction on-site communication – the information booth, Can. J. Civ. Eng, v. 36, pp. 659-671. The article can be downloaded from the Canvas Home Page.
2. Assume that you are an IT project manager responsible for the development of the “Information Booth” described in the article. You decided that system will be Cloud based.
Task 2 section you need to:
• Describe the proposed system
• Create the Stakeholder Communication Analysis plan
• Create the Media Choice plan
Task 3 ( 1000 words) – Survey of exiting Project/Program Information and Communication Systems.
1. Open the website “Buyers’ Guide for Beginners Selecting PM Software” https://www.projectmanager.com/blog/buyers-guide-selecting-pm-software Read criteria for selecting Project Management software. Watch a video on this web page.
2. Click on the “Solutions” tab and select the “Construction Teams” item from the menu. Learn the features implemented in the “Project Manager” software related to the Project Management in COnstruction. Watch the video on this web page.
3. Open the GetApp website https://www.getapp.com/project-management-planning-software/projectmanagement/ and select three Project Management software that you think would best suit for the “Information Booth” software project in this assignment (see Task 2).
4. Create a matrix showing each tool’s evaluation against the criteria provided in the “Buyers’ Guide for Beginners Selecting PM Software” website. 5. Insert the results of your research in the “Survey of exiting Project/Program Information and Communication Systems.
(harvard style 1000 words) excluding reference in word count
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.