Research on Counselor and Client Safety
1. Locate a minimum of two current scholarly articles (published within the last 15 years) from the professional literature that address counselor safety and two articles that address client safety in crisis situations, for a total of four articles. Tip: You may need to look at multiple disciplines, such as counseling, social work, emergency and crisis journals, and so on.
2. Evaluate the key points of the articles in your own words, such as the author’s recommendations, and describe the issues related to counselor and client safety.
3. Evaluate the key elements of the risks to counselor and client safety associated with the types of crises you may work with in your community. Key elements of risk are discussed throughout crisis assessment in your textbook, such as assessing for lethality, determining if mental instability is present, or if substance use is involved. Chapter 6 is particularly helpful in the assessment process of a telephone or distance counseling client or a severely disturbed caller.
Note: A template for your APA formatted paper is included in the assignment Resources. Please use the template to present the assignment criteria in an organized way. The headings guide you to the criteria, and the details that are included describe what is necessary to complete the assignment to a Distinguished degree.
· Content: Prepare a comprehensive paper that includes all sections described above.
· Components: The paper must include a title page, abstract, and reference list.
· Written communication: Develop accurate written communication and thoughts that convey the overall goals of the project and do not detract from the overall message.
· APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th Edition) style and formatting.
· Number of pages: The body of the paper should fall within 4–6 pages, excluding the title page, abstract, and reference list.
· Number of resources: Minimum of 4 current resources, published within the last 15 years.
· Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.