Two Part Assignment
Produce the Assignment submission in a single Microsoft Word or Open
Office document. Be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as
required, check your spelling.
Assignment: Part 1
1. Describe some strategies that would support the development of perceptual motor skills. Give examples.
2. Why should early childhood educators be concerned with the fundamental motor skills?
3. Why should games for young children be noncompetitive?
4. What safety risks should the teacher keep in mind when children are climbing on a climbing frame? Give some examples of what guidance would be necessary to help children remain safe.
5. What three components are necessary for children to learn any motor skill?
6. Identify the steps people go through in order to be helpful.
7. List the basic categories of friendship skills.
8. Identify three of the major components of social responsibility.
9. List three reasons why a group of young children may exclude a particular child.
10. Identify 3 strategies for helping children develop positive attitudes toward diversity
1. Give children opportunities to interact with adult members of their own and other cultural groups. Based on what you have read, discuss in detail five strategies you would use to create a classroom climate in which children treat each other with kindness.
2. A common criticism of American social studies education is that children don’t know enough about history and geography. Describe an activity that you would create to help a group of 4 year olds become interested in one of these subjects. What would you plan for a group of second graders? Discuss in detail what the activities would look like and what you expect children to learn from them.
3. Identify the three steps people go through in order to be helpful. Write a puppet script/ skit to demonstrate to children these three steps. You may wish to include narration in your skit as well as dialogue between the two characters (one who needs help and the one who is the potential helper). Remember that children relate best to puppets that resemble people rather than animals or cartoon characters.
This is the Learning Materials: Part 2 Assignment
Assignment: part 2
The purpose of the assignment is to research, analyze and evaluate current academic, research-based articles from credible, peer-reviewed journals in this discipline.
– What question/hypothesis was the researcher trying to answer or investigate?
– Explain how the study was designed
What biases could exist in the sample selection?
Your essay should be 1250-1500 words and should include at least four (4) citations. The sections should be clearly marked with headings so that your instructor knows which points you are addressing. Follow the guildelines for APA writing style. The title page and references page do not count towards the minimum word amount for this assignment
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.